MMM is committed to achieve excellence in quality standards & manufacture products as per global standards. To achieve this, following in-house state-of-the-art testing equipments are used for complete metal analysis, mechanical testing, metallographic examination and other tests.
- MM uses raw material of high quality to manufacture logs of different compositions.
- The alloy is instantaneously analyzed using latest spectrometer to ensures desired mechanical properties and composition.
- In-house foundry with Hot Top casting technology having most modern melting and holding furnaces equipped with automatic temperature controllers to manufacture high quality logs.
- The logs are cut into billets of specific sizes.
HOMOGENISING AND EXTRUSION
- The billets are homogenised to obtain highly refined uniform grains & properties.
- The billets are preheated before extrusion process.
- The extrusions are pulled by PLC controlled puller & stretched to obtain straightness & structural stability.
- The extruded sections obtained are of superior quality and improved finish required for anodizing and powder coating.
Extrusions are aged for a particular time & precisely controlled temperature in air circulated ovens to obtain uniform properties & specific hardness of the sections.
The extrusions are weighed, strapped and packed in HDPE woven sacks.